10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch Online Form 2020
Post Date: 04-01-2020
Total Vacancy: 260
Brief Information: Indian Coast Guard has announced a notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry vacancies for 02/2020 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard
Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry Vacancies 02/2020 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-01-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2020
- Dates for Online Exam: During Feb-Mar 2020
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-08-1998 to 31-07-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Qualification
- Candidates should have 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Eligibility
- Height: Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight: Praporte to Height & Age
- Running: 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups: 20 Times
- Push UP: 10 Times
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy Details
Post Name Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch
VACANCIES – 260
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Medical Standards
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest.Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal.
*Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Visual Standard. 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible).
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Note: Candidates with above Medical standards are only to appear for the selection. No waiver will be given for the above standards. The Coast Guard order on medical standard of Naviks will be the final authority in case of dispute. Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Indian Coast Guard are advised not to apply.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD List of Documents Required
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:-
- Three copies of pre-filled online e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Two copies of application form.
- Original class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet. (12th class aggregate marks shall be calculated as best / highest five including Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subject).
- Candidates who are perusing higher education can submit self attested photo copies of 12th class marks sheet and pass certificate. Candidates perusing higher education are also required to produce duly signed certificate by head of Registrar / chancellor clearly indicating list of original certificate held. Provisional pass certificate (12th class ) will be accepted in case state boards are late in issue of original certificates, subject to production of original pass certificate at INS Chilka before induction in Indian Coast Guard.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Original Caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- The permnent address and domicile of the candidate should be of the same place/state. However, in case of candidates from Assam, a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) as issued by Govt. of Assam or similar certificate by district administration, in lieu of standard domicile certificate will be accepted for the purpose of appearing in written examination/PFT/Initial Medicals. However, candidates from Assam has to produce a domicile certificate before induction at INS Chilka.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ Voter I-Card, Pan Card, School/ College ID-Card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections). Further, in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
Note: – The date of issue of all documents has to be 02 Feb 2020 or any date prior to 02 Feb 2020 (closing date of application). If any documents Viz. category certificate
(OBC/EWS) is expired /expiring prior 31 Aug 2020, the candidate is to bring old certificate and document pertaining to renewal of old certificate. Both copies are to be produced at the time of exam and final medical at INS Chilka.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Selection Procedure.
The ‘Online’ applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Feb-Mar 2020. The Selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English upto 12th standard, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the testing procedure will take about 2 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc).
The PFT consists of:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for initial recruitment medical examination (Preliminary) in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The Zone wise select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of Jul 2020. Mere declaration of fit in initial medical examination does not indicate selection of the candidate for the final medical at INS Chilka
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD How to Apply.
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26 Jan TO 02 Feb 2020. Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and Date of Birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Important Links
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD All Previous Question Paper & Model Papers
|Indian Coast Guard Exam Paper||English|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Previous Year Question Paper Pdf||Quantitative|
|Indian Coast Guard Cook Steward Question Paper||Physics|
|Indian Coast Guard Question Papers||Chemistry|
|Indian Coast Guard Model Paper||Reasoning|
|Indian Coast Guard Question Paper Pdf in Hindi||Mathematics|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Previous Question Paper Pdf
|Coast Guard Model Paper||Mental Ability|
|Indian Coast Guard Exam Paper||Aptitude|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Previous Old Question Papers | Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Model Papers
Download Indian Coast Guard GD Previous Year Question Papers
- Indian Coast Guard GD Physics Sample Question Papers-Download Now
- ICG General Duty Chemistry Old Papers with Solutions-Download Now
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Mathematics Solved Papers-Download Now
- Practice ICG Navik GD English Test Papers-Download Now
- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Reasoning Exam Papers-Download Now
- ICG Navik General Duty General Knowledge Past Papers-Download Now