Bank of Maharashtra has issued the latest notification for Bank Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Generalist & Specialist Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Last Date 31 Dec
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||350 posts|
|Post Name||Generalist & Specialist Officer|
|Official Website||www. bankofmaharashtra.in|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies|
|MMGS Scale – III||100|
- The candidates must have passed Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Bank Jobs.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 31705 – 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490/-
- Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.180/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www. bankofmaharashtra.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Bank Jobs.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.12.2019 to 31.12.2019